MIcoffee.org is looking for a few brave soles to come aboard this coffee train and help it live up to its name. You do not need to be a professional writer!
Here's the crux of the situation. I work on MIcoffee.org in my spare time. I'm just one person with a demanding life, and as much as I would like to, I can't visit every coffeehouse or roaster in the State, and that’s where you come in.
My goal is to offer articles that come from real people with a passion for all things coffee, Michigan and small business. Any style of writing is welcomed.
Submitting a story to MIcoffee.org will not involve any money exchange at this time, hopefully in the future, but you will have the opportunity to see your name on our website and all the fame, notoriety, and bragging rights that goes along with it. Your articles will also be shared/posted on our email newsletter, Instagram, and our Facebook page.
I know that there are some writers-in-hiding out there. If all you want to do is write a review about a coffeehouse you loved, then that’s cool! Let your personality show in your writing. I’m just looking for your honest thoughts and opinions with a sense of enthusiasm. Hit me up people. Let’s work together to make MIcoffee.org the resource for Michigan coffee out there!
Topics we're looking for:
1. Coffeehouse reviews - your first-hand experience of a visit to a locally owned coffeehouse.
2. Barista Spotlight - an interview with a stand-out barista that wows their customers
3. Owner Spotlight - an interview with a coffee business owner / roaster
4. Coffee business in Michigan - a report or opinion piece on the economic impact of independent coffee businesses and it's relation to the community as a whole.
5. etc, etc. I think you get the idea.
There are benefits to being a writer for micoffee.org:
If you want your articles to be featured on MIcoffee.org, send your bio and contact info to us at email@example.com
The Lastest Posts widget will appear here on the published site.
The Most Popular Posts widget will appear here on the published site.